2012 Favourites

Another year, more and more films to look forward too! But before I talk about which films I can't wait to see this year, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourites of 2012.
In no particular order they are:




The Avengers
I am completely in love with all of the Marvel comic adaptations.   The Avengers did disappoint slightly for me, as I don't think the story was developed that well, but I still can't help loving it simply because of the characters and actors! Can't wait for Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World this year too!




The Dark Knight Rises
I don't really know how Christopher Nolan does it, it seems like every film he makes can't go wrong. 'The Dark Knight Rises' did not disappoint, with an amazing supporting cast of Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It is also one of the few films that I liked the ending of, rare! Cannot wait to see what comes next.

Skyfall
A really patriotic British film, filled with the best British actors/actresses all round and an incredible script. Bond does it again, a modern classic. Wondering what the next will bring! For my full review click here.

I haven't really been to the cinema as much as I wanted to this year, so here are a few films i'm sure will be my favourites of last year too, once I get around to seeing them! 



These include: Celeste and Jesse Forever, Martha Marcy may Marlene, The Imposter, Pitch Perfect, Life of Pi and Beasts of the Southern Wild.
Hopefully I will get round to viewing them soon! 

Has anyone got any films they think should have been included in this list and I should have seen this year? 

Comments

Popular Posts