Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Spoilers!




Before you read on, this post is going to be full of spoilers, pictures, info the lot!
If you are thinking of going to the studio tour then it might be best not to read this.

On Tuesday this week, as a birthday treat from myself and Alice to one of our best friends Jess, we visited the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. It is one of the most amazing experiences ever and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about going! It's totally mind blowing and filled with everything Harry Potter. All original props, make-up, wigs, costumes and sets were at the tour with extensive information boards and VT's about all the separate areas areas. There is a gift shop where you can buy the uniforms, chocolate frogs, wands, notepads, the lot. However I found it all ridiculously expensive so unfortunately couldn't buy anything because I had spent all of my money on travelling to the tour! It's right on the outskirts of London, in my home town of Watford at Leavesden Studios. If you do go I really recommend getting a digital guide which is just under £5, it's packed with loads additional information on all areas, plus you get to listen to Tom Felton's lovely voice throughout :')

Here are a few of the 600 photos that I took on the day!




Comments

Popular Posts