March

I apologise for my lack of posts this month, but due to a lot of things going on in my life I haven't really had time to think about blogging properly.

March has been the worst. Firstly I lost my memory stick with lots of reworked coursework on it, causing unnecessary stress. I guess, most importantly, my boyfriend of 3 and a half years and I split up, which I am finding very hard to deal with. Reason being he just doesn't feel the same about me any more and feels we're more like best friends. I guess you could say i'm still in shock because it all happened so quickly and I don't really know what to do with myself half the time. I've tried to keep myself occupied with friends and work but every little detail seems to relate back to him somehow. I just wish my feelings would disappear so we could just be really good friends, but I know that's not how love/life works. This whole situation however has made me realise how many people care about me and are really trying to help me through everything. To any of my friends reading this I love you all and thank you so much for being there for me over the past few weeks, it's really helped.
Along with this, a very close family friend died, which is very upsetting for my whole family. So yeah, winner for worst month award? 


In spite of all of this happening, I made my Firm (University of Hertfordshire) and Insurance choices (London College of Communication) for uni, so I have something to work towards in these next coming months. Plus I am now free of all my coursework as it's all been handed in, thank god! I can now relax (sort of) before I get onto revising for my exams. I only have 19 school days left which is actually bloomin' scary! 11th of May is when my school life ends forever, how upsetting!
I'm hoping that April will be a lot better for me and will cheer me up! I'm going to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour tomorrow (I'M SO EXCITED - Expect a rather large, picture filled post on Wednesday) and then it's my birthday on the 21st! Now I have so much free time to myself expect to see a lot more posts :) I hope your months have been much better than mine! 

Comments

Popular Posts